the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

not bad idea.. nt worthy of 5th but there ya go

$2 :D

More than i thought lol.

Not a bad idea.. just kinda pointless.

The Maze Game The Maze Game

Not a bad little game

A bit hard to work out, but after you work out that the mouse is what your supposed to be navigating then it becomes alot easier lol.

Very challanging (and I did it without cheating XP)
The bossess need a bit more challange though, and perhaps if you set up lives for them instead of one shot kills :)

3/5 8/10

Well done

Newgrounds Tetris Project Newgrounds Tetris Project

Not bad, but not great

It was just effectivl another tetris clone, I dont see what was so "NG" about it apart from the backgrounds...
Twist it somehow, give it orginallity...

Eric-McTrainshit responds:

IT will be More NEWGROUNDED when it gets further in the project,the parts will have different colored NG logos on them, It will have NG music, The characters will say different things when you lose, its gonna be great!
Thats why its not so NGEY yet.

Phil The Worm Phil The Worm

Nay bad..

Was an o.k game, not the greatest ever, but o.k. Was a little..easy i only had to eat 3 cupcakes and didn't have tos top for anything really. With a little graphic improvement, a little difficulty hike and a little...mute button, this would be awsome.

Megaman X Next - The Game Megaman X Next - The Game

Uhh...

This game made me cry!
I hate you :'(

Its really difficult you know, the timing has to be just right otherwise, no dice..

I couldent do the Jungle stage with ANYONE though, the first tricky jump is wayy to hard. Ah well. All in all a very respectable game, but very very difficult

maelstormm responds:

Pick Plague, beat some other maverick masters, then just fly over the jumping part. Or buy the jump+ item in the shop ^_^

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

DUUUDE!

this rocks!
Everyone check out my sweet line

2---1-559---------9---1---3---5-9-----9---714-------1---9-- -63--6-6-70---6-84-9------6-c--2---6-7--1---2---6-----3--6-7 -8-c---1-------a---a--3-7-----8---3---7-4---1------1---24-a- --5-6-3-1---1---1---4-7-8-0---6-7-8-2-3-4-8-5-5--1-25-1---2- 9-8-8-9-2-1-----

Forbidden 403 Error Forbidden 403 Error

pretty good!

heh i giggled a little..dident laugth but got some giggles.

your other works are good. except dont hate tricky. you may of thought that as some of your best work but i really dident see the point in it lol.

Boyfriend killer is fun but would be better if you could die or take damage or summit!

Anyway all i cna say is your stuff kicks my stuff's ass! i used to have a movie but some arogent priks blammed it after 4 months.

Opacity Tutorial XP Opacity Tutorial XP

the points are random...

You know i dont mind tutorials on NG but i hardly trust a tutorial that needs to use the newgrounds preloader

::CYBER UF2:: ::CYBER UF2::

TheShoveler is a dumbass!

TheShoveler who reviewed this game saying it was crap knows nothing!
even spelling! what the hell is an "ame"
This game rocks

The Playground The Playground

Good work

nice game ya got here...but can someone tell me how to get past the part with the slide and all that